You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dual air compressors control

I can only speak of my 2014. The compressors are 120 VAC with a pressure transducer to sense the pressure. it is mounted on the same block as the pressure gauge. I have not opened the Valid box to see if the transducer is connected to a relay or an electronic switch. Hopefully it's a relay. If the compressors are not starting and have 120 VAC going into the Valid control the problem must be the Valid box. Call Valid, they were helpful when I spoke with them a few years ago. If you can get them to send a schematic of the Valid control box there are probably a bunch of us that would like to see that.

Oddly enough, after your post yesterday I unplugged the pressure transducer to look at the wiring then plugged it in again. This morning the bedroom door would not open & I had to use open the isolation valve to open it. I turned the compressor off & back on and it has worked OK all day. It had not started all night and the tank was empty.

I made some drawings of my coach air system but it is not complete. I'll be at my stick house tomorrow and will have better capabilities to work on that.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

Messages In This Thread
Dual air compressors control - by Parisjet - 09-10-2022, 07:30 AM
RE: Vacuum pump control - by Richard - 09-10-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Dual air compressors control - by johnkosir - 09-10-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: Dual air compressors control - by Parisjet - 09-11-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Dual air compressors control - by hypoxia - 09-11-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Dual air compressors control - by Parisjet - 09-12-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: Dual air compressors control - by Parisjet - 09-13-2022, 09:56 AM