You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible?

I'm a bit apprehensive in asking this question because I'll probably come across as bonkers...

None the less, my desire for clean clothes (ala Washer/Dryer) will have to take priority.

The 2006 Newell we've purchased has no washer/dryer and the only locations where one would fit, are located in the glide-outs.  I'm tempted to say "slide-outs" but I'm attempting to be true to Newell's nomenclature Smile

Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to route hot/cold/1.5' flexible hoses in such a way that the extension/retraction of the slides won't be a problem?  Or whether there is another Newell where this was done (in that case, perhaps I can get the FEM from Newell and determine how it can be done)?

It is sounds like I'm being difficult, it's because our coach only has 68" (kitchenette side) & 82" (mid-bath side) of mid-coach, non-slide, wall and no possibility to install the smallest of W/D single-unit combos.

Thank you in advance for any insight,
Tiffany

Messages In This Thread
Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by bikestuff - 09-22-2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by arcticdude - 09-22-2022, 02:25 PM
RE: Retrofit: Plumbing in Glide/Slide-out Possible? - by SouthernDevGirl - 09-22-2022, 09:25 PM