You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dragging disc brakes for dummies

(01-17-2023, 04:08 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  Good catch Brad, we bought the pressure pro also and this is our first trip with it and it had me a little gun shy as we where on 40 outside of Memphis and had to turn onto a side road, at the stop light I got a beeping noise and a little red flashing light that said leaking tire but all the gauges read good, a few miles down the road it went out. I guess the cooling of the tire in question caused the leaking light to come on then after we started rolling it heated back up, I had them all 97-100psi cold.

They make a great product for sure.  Your post reminds me that I need to double check my settings to make sure I have appropriate alerts set for low pressure and I wouldn't mid it if it caught high temp issue like i just experienced.  I'm using the product that just uses your phone/tablet to monitor.  I think I'm going to mount my phone and then figure out how to not have it go to sleep so I can always just glance at it.

(01-16-2023, 03:43 PM)Trainer Wrote:  If you do not have Meritor brand brakes, this may not apply.

I think I have Knorr Bremse.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Messages In This Thread
Dragging disc brakes for dummies - by 360 - 01-16-2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Dragging disc brakes for dummies - by Trainer - 01-16-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Dragging disc brakes for dummies - by Jack Houpe - 01-17-2023, 04:08 AM
RE: Dragging disc brakes for dummies - by 360 - 01-17-2023, 12:41 PM