You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HELP! Batteries died & Aqua

Sorry we don't know your name; your Profile and Signature haven't been filled in yet. Also let us know your coach number.

Assuming that you haven't contacted Newell yet, let me take you through the steps for the dreaded "your batteries are toast" protocol. (ask me how I know!)

If those are your original batteries, you'll need new ones without a doubt.

I'm not sure WHAT "Main Panel" you are referring to, so I can only make "assumptions", so please be specific: The Salon's Silverleaf Panel, Spyder Control Panels, Main SilverLeaf Dash Panel, etc.

If the Silverleaf Panel is dark, then I'd check to see if your Inverters have gotten knocked OFF. They can be turned on at the small OUTBACK panel above the driver.

If you don't have a Multi-meter, you'll have to get the House Battery voltage elsewhere; the overhead VMS display will show you, if the "main" Silverleaf (touch) panel is off. Do you have a secondary monitor in the bedroom? Is it dark too?

Yes, as above, you have problem popped one or both of your INVERTER BREAKERS in the Battery Bay.

Also, double-check the Autoformer Transfer Breaker in the Electrical Bay. It's a smaller black box with a single breaker on it.

Both of these breakers like to get tripped under stress of low-batteries.

If you're still in a bind, contact me and I'll help walk you through more steps to get you up and running.

Steve
626-922-6428

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Messages In This Thread
HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by Outlaws - 04-07-2023, 04:32 AM
RE: HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by RobSC - 04-07-2023, 05:15 AM
RE: HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by bikestuff - 04-07-2023, 05:24 AM
RE: HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by RobSC - 04-07-2023, 05:40 AM
RE: HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by hypoxia - 04-07-2023, 07:09 AM
RE: HELP! Batteries died & Aqua - by hbens - 04-07-2023, 12:05 PM