You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Electrical outlets

Just got back from a long weekend in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  I had two electrical issues while on the trip. 
1. No power to the microwave. First, I checked to see if the breaker was not tripped. Nope it was fine. I then pulled the panel cover above the microwave and tested the receptacle and found out I had no power. Just for kicks and grins, I plugged the microwave into an extension cord and then to a different receptacle. Micro worked fine. The microwave is on a breaker by itself.

2. Next morning, went to make coffee. The regular plug in for the coffee maker is the receptacle on the underside of the upper cabinets. Again, no power. Checked to see if the breaker was tripped and found that it was not. 

I then checked every other receptacle in the entire coach, and they all worked. 

Strange that these two would go out at the same time. Can't remember a trip where we didn't use the microwave or the coffee pot (using the previously mentioned receptacle).

Any electrical leaning Gurus care to take a stab at this? Coud it be bad breakers?  

Thanks

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Messages In This Thread
Electrical outlets - by Tfrazier - 07-05-2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Electrical outlets - by Fulltiming - 07-05-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: Electrical outlets - by Tfrazier - 07-05-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Electrical outlets - by BusNit - 07-05-2023, 08:26 PM
RE: Electrical outlets - by hbens - 07-11-2023, 08:54 AM
RE: Electrical outlets - by Jack Houpe - 07-12-2023, 06:17 AM