You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rear of coach leaning to the right

heck all,

I noticed a slight leaning to the right at the rear of the coach before our trip this past weekend. I did some quick checking to see if I could find any air leaks but didn't. With the coach fully aired up, I took some quick measurements of the height between the edge of the fender and the ground. The right side was sitting about 1.5 lower than the left. I still had plenty of clearance between the tire and the fender. 

I stopped several times during my trip (3 hours) to check on things, but everything seemed okay. At the campground, the site was sloped down from front to rear so I had to lower it all the way in the front and raise it almost all the way in the rear. Got everything all leveled out no problem. During the 4 nights we were at the campground, my compressor only came on a few times and not for very long. No more so than normal.

Based on this, I don't think I have any major air leaks (I hope).  I am getting ready to install the Airforce One brake system in a week or so and will be spending plenty of time under the coach (fully cribbed of course). I plan to do a more thorough inspection of all my air lines and get into all the tight spots with my leak detector. 

Is it possible that I am having issues with the Ride Height Control Valve? If so, what should I be looking for? I have a new one in my spare parts kit but I have never installed one.

Thanks,

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Messages In This Thread
Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Tfrazier - 07-05-2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Fulltiming - 07-06-2023, 05:32 AM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Chester Stone - 07-06-2023, 09:00 AM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Richard - 07-06-2023, 09:15 AM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Tfrazier - 07-06-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Richard - 07-06-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Tfrazier - 07-09-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Fulltiming - 07-09-2023, 02:13 PM
RE: Rear of coach leaning to the right - by Tfrazier - 07-09-2023, 09:10 PM