You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner
Wink 

Hi to everyone,

We met the last days several owners of Newell coaches and fall in love with them. Right now we own a Montana 3120RL 5th wheel with a RAM Pickup. The main reason why we consider to buy a Coach is our amount of travel and the luxury to travel with a coach. I'm a retired mechanical and electronic engineer.

Any good hints about available coaches are welcome. We are not in a hurry and can wait till the right one becomes available.

Feel free to contact me with any question you have. Till today I was able to help everybody and repair my own 5th wheel all the time including some unusual modifications.

Being on the road most of the time answer might take a while, please be patience

Andreas

Messages In This Thread
New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Andreas - 04-15-2024, 11:44 AM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Trainer - 04-15-2024, 12:26 PM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Andreas - 04-15-2024, 01:09 PM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Richard - 04-15-2024, 01:15 PM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Guy - 04-15-2024, 01:30 PM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Andreas - 04-16-2024, 02:22 PM
RE: New to the forum and not yet a Newell owner - by Jack Houpe - 04-16-2024, 04:30 PM