Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
And now the front right WILL come up with manual raise.
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan
Posts: 6,008
Threads: 268
Joined: Jul 2012
OK,that does not compute BECAUSE in Travel mode the right front and left front air bags are tied together pneumatically. That allows the use of one height control valve in the front and most importantly allows the front to float from side to side. The rear air bags via the height control valve on each side control the side to side of the coach while in travel mode.
When you say the right front doesn’t come up:
Does that mean it didn’t raise AT ALL from its lowered position?
Or it didn’t raise as much as the left front? If this, then how much difference from side to side?
To preclude a leaking air bag, hose, ping tank……..if you let the coach sit does the right front drop?
I developed the habit of pressing stop any time while I transitioned from travel to level or level to travel. With key on.
Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
95 Newell, 390 Ex caretaker
99 Newell, 512 Ex caretaker
07 Prevost Marathon, 1025
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home

)
Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
At this point it will not raise in travel at all. But will raise in manual mode
No leaks. Pressure is stable. Only real change was the replacement of the drive axle air relay valve with a new one.
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan
Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
Methinks solenoids need love. I have a 2 rebuild kits here.... But wanted to eliminate other issues.. including a supply issue due to the air brake relay valve swap.
Can check supply side tomorrow. Way too dark tonight.
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan
Posts: 6,008
Threads: 268
Joined: Jul 2012
In the morning return to the basics.
Do you have supply air of 120 ?
Are the travel solenoids energized?
If you are reading this and thinking I have already done that, then reread your answers and see the conflicting and shifting answers.
If you start working on solenoids you will introduce variables that are new.
Oh yeah, Rhonda and I will be out of pocket and cell range for the next two days. I didn’t want you to think I was ghosting you.
Google HWH Air Systems Manual to help you understand what is going on.
And HWH 600 Series Trouble Shooting Manual
Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
95 Newell, 390 Ex caretaker
99 Newell, 512 Ex caretaker
07 Prevost Marathon, 1025
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home

)
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2026, 07:42 PM by
Richard.)
Posts: 849
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2023
If I have an issue I usually start with whatever I touched last. Go back and double check all the lines on the relay valve. Make sure nothing is leaking and all the lines are connected back the same. A line in the wrong spot could ruin your day. It’s easy to do when you’re frustrated and something is hard to get to, ask me how I know!
BTW when I did mine I did pull the entire relay valve down like you did and not until then did I realize it was just the exhaust port, so I was in the same boat as you. I do remember some choice words of encouragement to get it out and back in, luckily the orange trees nearby did not blush!
Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
So in the AM. We pumped coach to 120psi. Drained all tanks. In either Level mode or travel mode the front right will not raise. The solenoid is energizing and clicking, but no air is traveling to that side.
In leveling mode, the rear right works fine as does the travel mode rear right.
In level mode we do not hear any air escaping from the front six pack.
I have a six pack rebuild kit....
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan
Posts: 151
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2018
Just thinking out loud, If I was stuck and wanted to get home I would try to put the supply air from the 6 pack to the ride height control valve shut off the hwh system and drive it home, would that work
John Kosir
712 2004 45-8
Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
Latest. Checked all solenoids swapped them around. The issue is the lower right (closest to the front and bottom row) 6 pack valve. It will click, but no air rushes through. I tried swapping the coils and the coil from the "bad" one works in the one above and the "good" one doesnt work on the lower right "bad" one.
Maybe a blockage?
How to check/clear?
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan
Posts: 660
Threads: 103
Joined: Jan 2021
Latest info
No air is coming out of the manifold port going to the right front airbag, solenoid clicks, left side works fine.
Neither travel nor manual is working.
How do I clean a blockage in the manifold?
Be seeing you,
Rick Miller
#423
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan