Posts: 852
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2023
My tag axle bushing replacement video is live on youtube. It was not too bad of a job, took longer than expected because I was also taking care of the brakes and wheel bearings while I was at it. I have footage of that work and need to get it edited and uploaded. I shot all the footage together and then realized it would be too long of a video so I decided to separate out the jobs.
https://youtu.be/TluXtSjIRGQ?si=cUACfsa2lOxJKfgF
The bushings are Dayton Parts #321-284.
Thanks to Jack I have a full supply of these bushings.
Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Posts: 247
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2017
I watched it today.. same thing happened to my bolts and getting them started.
Very informative
Dennis White
1997 Newell Coach 454
Canfield OH
Posts: 1,646
Threads: 81
Joined: Sep 2022
Great video Jeff! You will see a BIG difference in driving. Richard pointed me in the right direction when he seen the bushings in #504. I would bet the folks that did mine didn't go to the extent you did. That stuff is so big to work with my hat is off to you.
1999 45' #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon
Posts: 852
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2023
(10-04-2026, 06:20 PM)whited44 Wrote: I watched it today.. same thing happened to my bolts and getting them started.
Very informative
Thanks!
(10-05-2026, 04:40 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote: Great video Jeff! You will see a BIG difference in driving. Richard pointed me in the right direction when he seen the bushings in #504. I would bet the folks that did mine didn't go to the extent you did. That stuff is so big to work with my hat is off to you.
Appreciate it jack! Yea it’s big work but not too bad of a job. I had more trouble with the brakes than I did with anything else. That will be for another video and thread.
Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)