You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus mugs and hats.

hi all,

at our rally, the coffee and root beer mugs were very popular and i have had people asking if they can get more.

there will be a chance for a 1 time group buy on them. prices would be similar or perhaps a little more based on price increases on the glasses themselves. there is no profit being made on them.

you can see them at the rally link. the coffee mugs will be a different color and if there is interest i can get pictures.

you would have to pay shipping from usps flat rate. and we would need payment in advance via a check or paypal. (i cant carry the expense....)

please send me a private message or an email if you are interested and if so for how many.

jeff has agreed to hand make enough for this last buy of them. thanks jeff.

i am out of the hats and will make more if people want them, but i have to have quite a few people wanting them as i have a minimum order of 50 on them. they would be i think 10 bucks again plus shipping.

so before we do anything at all, if anything... i just need to know what the interest level is.

regards,

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH