You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2015 Newell off the line for American Idol finalist

While at the Newell Coach factory we had chance to see Chris Dauughtry ( American Idol finalist ) 2015 Newell Coach which he will be using for his concerts travel.
Christopher Adam "Chris" Daughtry (born December 26, 1979) is an American musician best known as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the rock band Daughtry and as the fourth-place contestant on the fifth season of American Idol, the competition that he was eliminated from on May 10, 2006. After his elimination from Idol, he was given a record deal by RCA Records and formed a band called Daughtry. Their self-titled debut album became the fastest selling debut rock album in Nielsen Soundscan history,[2] selling more than one million copies after just five weeks of release. The album was recorded before the band was officially formed, making Chris Daughtry the only official member present on the album.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Im glad to see a touring artist pick Newell. I think they are superior coaches and I hope to see more of them on the road touring.

My Mother always told me I should learn how to sing... Shudda Listened! Like the Color!

Jimmy

wonder what the interior is like?

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

James and I were at Camp Newell today checking on the progress of our coach and I got to tour Daughtry's coach. It has bunk beds - 3 high for their kids that they will homeschool on the road - it was nice! We were told it had a pull-out outdoor kitchen and tv in the basement. Our coach will be there until the 24th so we are staying at my condo on grand lake about an hour away. Thought we would do laundry and ended up having to buy a new washer and dryer for the condo after it leaked and ended up power washing the deck, sidewalks and exterior walls, then staining the deck railing. That's the most we have worked in 10 months. Sure wish it would sell. We're ready to get this party started and head south.

James and Carol Brooks,
formerly from Tulsa, OK
2008 Newell #1242
2012 Jeep Sahara
Sea Eagle Kayak

Where is your place at? We are at Colony Cove.

The Coves at Bird Island. Are you at the Colony now?

James and Carol Brooks,
formerly from Tulsa, OK
2008 Newell #1242
2012 Jeep Sahara
Sea Eagle Kayak

No, going to Lawrence Ks today for the OU game.