You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wintertime in Yuma AZ

I know a number of you spend time in the Yuma area in the winter.

it might be nice if we could arrange a weekend or some time to arrange to meet there. for darlene and i it is a 200 mile jaunt so close.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hey Tom, that would be terrific! I can't think of anything more fun to look forward to than circling (figuratively) the Newells & Gurus down Yuma way.http://newellgurus.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hey Tom, that would be terrific! I can't think of anything more fun to look forward to than circling (figuratively) the Newells & Gurus down Yuma way.http://newellgurus.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

#146 - 87 40' Tag 8V92TA DDEC
towing Toyota RAV4

Count me in. I'll come up from Mexico.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Yahoo!! this is really going to be a great get together.

towing Toyota RAV4

We'll probably be in Arizona October through November 18, then again in middle of January.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I have the spot. Senator Wash at Imperial Dam LTVA just north of Yuma adjacent to Yuma Proving Grounds. This is BLM land we live off grid. If you can exist for a couple days off grid then this would be a great place. Just ask Bill and Sonja.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

I am a wi-fi hot spot for anyone wanting internet. I also can do any welding projects if needed. Bill?
I also do carpet cleaning on coaches so if anyone has a carpet or upholstery that needs cleaning...
Tom, If you bring your 90 coach to show you may have have a few interested parties. I know of one fellow that would like to take a look at it.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Senators Wash Long Term Visitor Area has RV dumps, water and trash dumpsters. Its a great desert area with mountain and lake views and neat places to explore. If you have a welding job that you've been waiting to find the just the right guy to do - Brad is your man. I've got a little project Brad doesn't know about yet but we'll pre engineer it via email and I'll bring along the material.
I'd be very surprised to see Tom's 90 Newell last that long on the market.

towing Toyota RAV4

We are scheduled to be in Yuma the end of October and again sometime later.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

We should be there sometime early November.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.