You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Invite to the Annual Blue Bird Quartzsite, AZ Rally

Short Intro…I’m Curt Sprenger. My wife Betty and I live in Anaheim Hills, CA. We own a Blue Bird Wanderlodge motor coach and have been interested in Newell coaches for some time. I spend time over on the Wanderlodge GuRu and Wanderlodge Owners Group sites and plan to spend time here as well.

Several years ago four of us formed the Birds of a Feather (BoF) RV group. We organize the Annual Blue Bird Quartzsite, AZ rally that is held the latter part of January during the Big White Tent RV Show. We encourage others to join us. When you have time, click on this link https://birdsofafeather1.shutterfly.com/ then enter the flocktogether password, and take a look at what we’ve been up to the past few years. On the left is the information for the upcoming Quartzsite rally, and the “One Extreme to the Other Road Trip” that follows right after the Quartzsite rally. We hope you will join us.

Curt Sprenger
1987 PT38 Blue Bird Wanderlodge 8V92 "MacAttack Racing"
Anaheim Hills, CA
[email protected]
714 269-6187 cell
One of the Birds of a Feather (BoF) organizers [email protected]

Curt, very nice of you to invite us.

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Folks are gathering at Quartzsite. See post #1 for information. Hope to see some Newell coaches join us.

Curt Sprenger
Anaheim Hills, CA
[email protected]
714 269-6187 cell

Curt & Betty,
A big Guru welcome to you both. Hope you find the site useful.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome Curt and Betty.....I love the old 'Birds!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Great to have you with us Curt. Thanks for the invitation.

We had a great time 15 months ago in Santa Fe and Albuquerque with the Blue Bird group so I can personally attest to the hospitality shown to Newell owners by the Blue Bird community.

Unfortunately, Georgia and I will not be able to join you this time. Give Don and Joy our best.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you for the welcome. I'm following along learning what the Newell guys are doing to keep these fine coaches running down the road.

Michael, I'll see Don & Joy in a few days and will be sure to say Hi from you.

How is your puppy doing?

Curt

Curt Sprenger
Anaheim Hills, CA
[email protected]
714 269-6187 cell

He's great!! He is up to 188 pounds and still growing.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

wish we could be there.

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Quartzsite Rally. A 2005 Newell and a 2006 Nwell here at the BoF Quartzsite Rally. Welcome Newell's! Beautiful coaches. Approx. 65 units here in the nest. More units expected during the week.

Curt Sprenger
Anaheim Hills, CA
[email protected]
714 269-6187 cell