You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Multible CD player

My CD player quit for no reason. Tom gave me a unit he removed from his coach. As Suzy & I had lunch today we enjoyed our "new" CD player.

THANK YOU....................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

if you were not using it, it would just be sitting in my garage with lots of other unused stuff.

glad it worked out for you.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, do you have maybe, a hundred or so gallons of fuel in your garage sitting with other unused stuff? Maybe a couple of Lifeline batteries? Flat screen tv? New tires?
I'm sure others could add to this list!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Tom's garage looks like a Newell shop, at least when we were there. Newell parts here and there, upholstery, parts, and then there's more inside the house!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

i dont think that anyone who has visited us has left empty handed. from spare parts to darlenes handiwork. (which you have to visit to get, and it is very cool)

i did buy a diesel transfer pump. so when i needed to fuel up the 2002, i went and filled up the 90, parked them side by side on the street and filled up the 02 from the 90. my 38'r i could get in a gas station a ways from our house but there is no where i could get the 45'r in.

so come on by!

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH