You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus Summer 2014 Rally in Arkansas

Steve honored me by asking if I would do a Aqua Hot seminar on Annual Maintenance. So Carolyn and I will be there and will be most happy to provide the seminar and answer any Aqua Hot questions. Sure had a good time at Spearfish.

Please let us know when to sign up.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

We have been there and it is beautiful.. We are good with the dates as well.......

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Rhonda and I are in. We look forward to seeing all of you!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Just bring all your food and drink for the week as the nearest shopping is about 30 miles away if I recall correctly.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Appel's are in!.

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Think I can make these dates by changing my CO reservation. Matt right about direction don't let a city boy give a country boy description of road conditions. Do not follow your GPS either! Look forward to seeing everyone and will be going on to CO for July & Aug for RZR & motorcycle riding

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron,
You've been to the area so maybe you know. Is there any of the National Forest areas that are open to razor riding?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

all, steve and i will find out again how much we can be together vs scattered around. nothing is committed yet.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Great location. I would love to come . I cannot commit until I see if I can get the ol Newell together enough to travel that far safely. Also since I work in agriculture I may not be able to leave during that time...It depends on the weather and how well planting season progresses.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Steve,
I have never rode atv in that area. I did do a little off rode in the Newell following Matt's & the GPS direction i will have my RZR with me and if anyone has any info we can do some riding.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck