You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Your Method to Clean????

After arriving back in OKC today my truck looked like a Salt Ball from all the snow n ice filled with road salt and my buddies Provost looks the same after a quick jaunt to NW Nebraska and back in heavy snow and minus temps..
Question came to mind " What method do you use to clean Under the coach? And How effective is it? Do you use one of the Truck Washes offered at some Truck Stops? Made up a special rig for your pressure washer? I know that this stuff is very corrosive and won't take long to do some damage.. I also know... some would say "Just Stay where your at till Spring."..

Jimmy

Lots of water has worked for me.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

If I had mine exposed to road salt, I would try to find a truck wash that is capable of pressure washing its underside. Otherwise, I would fabricate a long handle for my pressure washer so I could clean it without getting under it. Just an idea.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I was considering to lay a hose under front to rear and letting my yard water tractor have at it, but thot someone may have invented something else more spectacular!

Jimmy

Two 50' sprinkler hoses run end to end works just fine and no effort

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

My doctor has me on a low salt diet so I stay away from those areas Smile