You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Swipe & Save card

I guess Flying J/Pilot has redone their RV program. The old RV Preferred customer program has been or is being dropped. It has been replaced with a "swipe & save" card that is issued through the Good Sam Club. Has any one used the new card? Do we still have "pump start" so you don't have to go to the cashier prior to fueling?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I have the new card and it save you .08 diesel and you just use at the pump with a pen#. You do have to go in for a receipt.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Swipe and Save Card Looks like the 'standard' Swipe and Save Card is issued free when you extend your Good Sam membership and offers a 3 cents/gallon discount on gas or diesel. The RV Plus Charge Card offers 4 cents/gallon discount on gas and 6 cents/gallon on diesel with a regular Good Sam membership and 6 cents/gallon on gas and 8 cents/gallon on diesel discount for Good Sam Life Members.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I was referring to the free Good Sam issued card, not the F/J charge card. I believe you get the cash price and 3 cents off per gallon with the swipe & save card. I'm hoping you still get pump start at the pump with the card. F/J has gone through so many changes under the Pilot ownership that I seldom use them any more. Used to use the exclusively.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I like the Prevost Community Fleet Fuel Discount Card much better.

Cash price at 5000 truck stops with no limit to amount of fuel.
Ten cents off at all Love's
No going inside for anything
Can call Alicia Allen anytime during the business day for questions or help

Plus the Michelin Fleet tire program and NAPA 10% off program are included.

And lastly, thanks to this forum, I enjoy these benefits as here is where I learned of the fleet fuel program.

Use what you feel is best for yourself as this is what I do.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area