You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

How great is the factory?

Well took 701 for the maiden voyage last week. Worked great had a few minor things they fixed immediately when I got back. As they were washing getting ready to leave they noticed bubbling coming from one of the seals. They immediately pulled the slide fixed the seal and sent me on the way.

Well we are at lake Ouachita and I just noticed another seal has a small leak. Newell said have it here Monday morning and we can fix it.. So love the dedication and attention to detail they provide!

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

I continue to hear great stories from customer about Newell's service. This is another example of what makes Newell a fabulous coach. I have had 4 coaches new ones and pre owned. It seemed the more they cost the more problems and aggravation they were. I am really looking forward to having a coach that is not a never ending project.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

We love Newell service! We had a major interior remodel done last year. When we picked coach back up we were in a hurry to get to Washington DC so we didn't get a chance to look over real closely. The next few weeks we found a few minor issues. Since we are so far away, Tommy Key said no problem we will fix them whenever you can get it back to shop no matter how long it is. He is still keeping some extra replacement Travertine tile in his office for us!