You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Ice warnings all over Oklahoma!

If anyone is planning a trip to the factory in the next few days please be advised that Oklahoma is starting to get the ice! Please be careful if headed this way!

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

We have about 1/4" snow in the OKC area. It's been cool enough, that everything is covered just by that 1/4". We're not supposed to get above freezing until Tuesday, so what we get will be around for several days. The last radar image I saw had things worse to the north and probably just getting the factory.

On edit- it is still snowing, so we'll see how much more we get!

06 M450LXi 3 slide

It looks like I will have a exciting drive tomorrow back to OKC from NW ar.. IC here also hope it turns to snow...will cushion the impact.... At least it's better than the 14 mile syrup slick thru OKC last Tue.

Jimmy

I may head to the factory tonight.. Not sure though

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

Is that an awning over your entry door? If so is the air noise going down the road?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

No more noise than a normal front entry.. Only thing about It I wish is the new king aires have one that not only opens ,but slides forward. That way the awning can be longer and covers the front door better.

Marc Newman

Interesting, Newell engineering said they do not recommend them as it was an air noise problem. We asked about it because on the Prevosts we had there was no door awning as well. Really liked the door screen on the mid entry but this is not available on front entry as of yet.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I have the old front cap not the fancy new shiny ones like yours.. Lololol. Heck have them make a retractable one that folds into the roof flush while traveling..what s li little more$ at 1.7 anyway.. Lol jk.. I'm sure they could!!!

Marc Newman

Yachts.

Now for Miami, OK

Temp: 10°F
Feels like: -4°F
Heavy Snow
Humidity: 87%
Wind: NNE 10 mph

Just saying,,,,,

Jimmy

I'm probly thinking tomorrow