You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The Hockwalds are in the house

We got back from fridgid alberta monday nite and back to our wittmann home tuesday about 2:15pm. we were home 5 minutes and then loaded into the golf cart and drove to the road to meet clarke and elaine to guide them into our place. it is so good to have them with us and to hang out again. we had a great dinner from the grill at the little country store near our house and ate in the ramada while watching the sun go down.

they think they will get to leave but our house is like hotel california.

anyone else in town?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

When do you plan to have 50 amp?
We might head out your way next month. If Clarke and Elaine are set free by then Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We are heading to Newell for a April 21 appointment and then West to New Mexico and if there is any room left at Tom and Darlenes New Resort we may jump over the border to check out Guru HQ ....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

The access to Tom's property is pretty straight forward.....you have to drive on a dirt road for about .8 miles, but it is very smooth, and apparently it is scrapped every couple of weeks to keep it that way. We had a lovely drive over from Blythe yesterday. Ate dinner out in the Ramada, and watched this amazing sunset, then spent a couple of hours talking after dinner.....a great first day in Wittmann!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Larry, Drop us a note if you get through Deming on 10.

No 50 amp till shop is done. Have 30a out front now

Tom

I think that we need to come for some of that 30, thinking of New Mexico soon!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Steve, If you get through Deming I think I still have the used Gast compressor if you're still interested.

steve. you let me know when so i can be sure to have those fridge parts from clarkes old fridge here

we wont be moving everything for a month or so

tom