You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

living at MCC ( Newell Valley ) and loving it

Well,
Its our second season here in Indio at MCC Coutry Club with some over 40 Newells parked on good day!!! that is why they called Newell Valley!

Art Festival ( second largest in US coming up this weekend )

So far at out club we had :
Golf Cart Christmas Parade with some over 100 Golf Carts decorated in all colors!

Tennis Tournaments two of them.
Pro / Am Golf Tournament include PGA pros and our 90 members

Car Show , where we closed one section of street and many members brought all kinds of classic cars , live music with plenty good time and food!

Motorcycle 200 miles Rally starting from MCC up to Mecca-Joshua Tree and back to the club, lots of members own motorcycles.
Mardi Gras festival at the club with many members and their carts got all dressed up!! it was fun time with good food and music!

This club is amazing one with so much to do here and so many great restaurants around Palm Desert and of course if you in to golf , we have 120 golf courses hereto play!
Planing on spending 4-5 months here each year between Montana home.
We will be on the road two yaers in June and be heading back to our home in Florence , MT
Please let us know if you live or traveling by Montana , we would love to meet you!

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

looks really nice les,

glad it is working out for you

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

That's how it's DONE!
Very nice, must say with the long awaited break in the weather, I miss my coach for the first time since November .

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Don't less not having a coach be a problem. Come on up to TN and take your pick of the 96 or 04 and hit the road again. MCC in Indio is one of my favorite places, it just got a little expensive for an old country boy. Now I go to FL. and stay at Fort De Soto state park in St. Petersburg.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron, you know I really like those places also.
Thanks for the offer, maybe I'll make another trip with you one day.
Having fun at Bike Week???
Sure you are!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin