You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Cool Rzr video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FypzbGA...e=youtu.be

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

That is torture. The best ride I have had in my RZR was the Imperial Dunes on the border between Arizona and Californial.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Parts of this video look like fun...the other think I will pass! But now I bet Ron Skeen would do all of the ride! :-)

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

My back hurts just watching... Maybe I could just light my hair on fire instead!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

I like it. I'm an off road junkie too. Grew up riding motorcycles in San Diego and the Anza Borrego desert. Had a baja bug as a first car. The current focus of my rv purchase is for trips to the Imperial sand dunes. Jeeping too, lots to explore in the desert southwest. Let me know if you're interested in joining up.

[Image: IMG_0744_zps513903e8.jpg][Image: IMG_0949_zpsdfe8d82e.jpg]

Alex Schmitt
1988 classic
Phoenix AZ

Have found a "new ride" that looks like a Ron Skeen must have
Www.polaris.com "slingshot" !!

I have been following the Slingshot but have not got to see or drive one gets. My dealer is suppose to call when he get one in. I have already traded my RZR in and am waiting til I can try one out. Doc don't want me to ride Rzr until spring and will buy a rzr then, but have release myself for motorcycles. I am fixing the GW and will be ready to take to FL in Jan if I can wear a helmet. Love 2 wheels but may have to do the three. Merry Christmas to everyone.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Hey Ron,

Happy X-mas to you and Jeanne !!! Look forward to our next ride together ...... glad you are feeling better and wanting to ride again.......Heal Fast

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

A Merry Christmas to you Ron. Glad that your recovery is going well enough that you are considering saddling up again.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(12-06-2014, 06:22 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  A Merry Christmas to you Ron.  Glad that your recovery is going well enough that you are considering saddling up again.

This is what I traded for the RZR http://www.youtube.com/embed/nq2jY1trxqg?rel=0
Saw the DR and he said I can go back to riding if I ride like a old man which is what I am. Will be getting a new RZR in April and leaving for boulder city nv may 1st and up through Utah then to CO. Hope to do a lot of off roading and hook up with some Guru

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck