You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Beautiful Newer Coach

Resting in Twin Fountians today. Red Jeep towed.

Jimmy

That's an 05

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I couldn't tell if it was an '05 or an '06. The body style and paint job looks similar (although different colors) to 729 which is Gary and Susie's '05 and 762 which is an '06. Both of those were 2000i's which started with coach 722 (the 6th 2005 coach) and ran until either coach 775, 776 or 777 when I P2000i started late in the 2006 models.

P.S. If anyone knows if 775 or 776 were 2000i's or P2000i's I would appreciate the information. I haven't seen a photo of either of those so I don't know for certain.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

No one was around when I made my evening hobble around the park.. more amazing was the site they put them in, decline in and out... I've not seen a Newell in that spot....

Jimmy

Hey, Ozark Guy, I think you may be talking about us. We pull a red Jeep cherokee. We're also at Twin Fountains and just drove in and saw a 2014 coach, BEAUTIFUL! Blue and silver. We're in E-3, come on over. The coach we saw was pulling a black ford f150 pickup with OK tag. However, coach is tagged elsewhere. And your profile says you're from NW Arkansas, unless there is a third Newell in the park. And there could be. We're headed to Camp Newell Sunday. Susie

Okay, read the rest of your posts. And your're right about the site. This coach is new to us and we didn't even think about it. Will try to raise the back end up when we leave.

Gary and Susie
2005 47' Newell #729 4 slides DD 60 Allison 6 spd
2013 Ford F-150 3.5 crew cab, eco-boost twin turbo 4x4
2010 Ford Edge AWD
Black Labradoodle, "Dude"

http://nuevomexprimetime.blogspot.com
http://www.garyrgruber.blogspot.com

Hi Gary.
I'm there 4 daz a week. Back in AR now. I leave a 5er there for work. 4 years.. But who's counting. You have a beautiful coach. Not back till Monday. See ya at the rally.
I think the other May be a factory coach. I've seen it b4.
Raise the back, go straight n slow. I've seen a Prevost in that spot but they're a bit higher.

Jimmy