You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tornado near Miami

I have been in contact with the factory and thankfully no employees were affected by last nights tornadoes. Quapaw which is 6 miles from the factory was hit and 2 people lost their lives.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Was there any large hail near there that damaged any coaches?

I talked to Mike this morning in order to make an appointment on the way to ARK. He mentioned the tornadoes but didn't say anything about damage at Newell.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I don't believe any damage to any coaches( no hail sales) lol

Marc Newman

I left Canton, Tx last week. My brother (Dallas) reported softball size hail in Canton. At first, I was like...so glad I was not there....but on reflection....I sure would love to have a fresh paint job. Smile

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Darn it, I took a wrong turn, I've been driving around for a week now, looking for large size hail to run the coach thru. Oh well, the tornado seasons not over yet!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

I agree ,a few well placed hail storms and a new paint jobSmile

Marc Newman

Just park here in OKC. The hail will come to you. I seem to get new awnings vents an ac covers each year.

Jimmy

Be careful what you wish for. I am concerned that large hail would do significant damage to the roof and sides of a Newell.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

That hail we got at Spearfish was big enough for me.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531