You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dakota ridge

Well dropped off the stacker to the gentlemen who bought it. Fought a 30-40 mph headwind. Avg. 3 miles to the gallon last 350 miles of trip. Lol but found and bought another stacker. I'll get it in another 2 weeks. May actually keep this one. But now I have a huge dilemma . We leave denver tomorrow but I don't have anything to pull my wife's sl home with. The plan was to buy a cheap trailer and drive it back and sell,it. Well all good plans have an error. And mine is my wife found a sl65 amg. Beautiful car so if we buy it tomorrow we have to figure out how to get 2 cars home.. Anybody know any shippers or trailers for sale here?.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc,
I bought a 20' flat car hauler trailer from TrailerSource in Erie, CO. (just north of Denver on I-25) They are a PJ Trailer dealer and keep a fair inventory in stock also. They treated me good enough to buy 4 more goose neck trailers the same year. Phone is 303-828-4300. Maybe buy a trailer & sell it when you get home!

Check on Craigslist. How long a trailer would you need for both cars?
Another option, there is long term parking near the airport. We left our truck there for a month last year at Canopy Airport parking. They have open, covered, and valet parking options. It was pretty inexpensive for open parking.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

If your just looking to ship door to door. I had success whith this co
http://www.nationalautotransportcompany.com

Jimmy

Thanks everyone.. Went to rent a uhaul it wouldn't work for the car. So bought a flat bed trailer.. If anyone wants a good deal on a 16 foot flat bed dove tail with ramps.. Let me know I'll sell it cheap..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701