You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bought the amg

Marc

My wife says put it in the driveway with the Big Red bow. Sounds boring to me but I thought I would ask her.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I think fancy dinner with valet parking. When the dinner is done (arranged ahead of time)...the valet driver comes out with new car. If she doesn't recognize it...tell her that its their mistake and you guys are going to take it for a spin and bring it back. She will figure it out on the way.

Cheers,
bill
ps. don't forget to go back and get your other car!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Doug , not a bad idea , I'll save the bow for 1517Smile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Take her to a movie and park next to it.. Admire it as you proceed in.. Come out walk up to the wrong car... Fiddle with the keys as she is telling you it's the wrong car.. Suddenly it opens... You smile as you hand her the keys! Smile again and say "Honey take me for a Ride" Johnny cash style....

Jimmy

Jimmy

That is smooooooth. Nice

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Jimmy, that is velvet smooth....

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Jimmy is THE man!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

THERE YA GO....Easy to implement and effective.....I'm with Jimmy.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I am down to 2 choices. One is bring it to school where she works have a package delivered while we are having lunch at school with a hammer inside, it's what we nicknamed an amg when we drove one 2 weeks ago. And have the key attached to the hammer. And a big bow on it outside in the parking lot.

Choice 2 .take the car to our favorite restraunt 40 minutes away. Drop it off , then that night go to dinner there and at dessert have the keys delivered to her and have it pulled around front while we are eating.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Of the two I like the second either way you are a romantic.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex