You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bought the amg

Do the school version. She'll get a big kick out of driving it home. At least I'd have to do it that way, as it would get a ding in it before she even saw it in any of the other scenarios if it was me.

06 M450LXi 3 slide

Lol it all depends on what time it gets here tomorrow.. As we speak my son is entering Nashville with it.. He called me and said he went to get around a truck and he punched it went 70-110 in about 2 secs...can't wait to see it

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

The 65's are fun rides. I trust your wife (and you!) will have a blast owning one. Congrats!

06 M450LXi 3 slide

Well she got it, here's a pic of her getting it, and a pic of her old one and new one

Here it is

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marc Newman

Marc

Awsome, you gotta tell us the details!

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Well just got to lake Ouachita in arkansas. My wife left 2 hours behind me because she had to work till 4. I was just informed that the ark state troopers just pulled over an sl65 amg for 85 in a 55.. Obviously his radar was not working correctly

Marc Newman

Ah com on, that car should have come with a book of free passes. Sounds like your bride is enjoying the beautiful car. That stinks!

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I'm laughing my butt off. She said she had barely pushed the accelerator to pass a truck. Cop got her just as she pulled back into line.. Hey your coach looks sooo cool.. You will LOVE the paint

Marc Newman

Some of my closer buds know this recent tale, but I've quit laughing it my own folly enough to comment on it. As a retirement present to myself I recently bought an M3. I kept it one week and took it back to the dealer. Rhonda said what's wrong? Is there something wrong with the car?

Uh no, there are some cars you don't get speeding tickets in, you just go directly to jail. I didn't have the self discipline to drive it.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Ha! So true Richard. I still have times when I ask myself why I'm rushing to get somewhere.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337