You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Know anything about this Newell?

http://www.lazydays.com/RVShop/Product/WU43078

Tom Gauger
'01 Monaco Exec waiting to be traded for a Newell
'10 CR-V Toad

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

Tom,
I believe this is a discussion of that coach from Nov of 2013.

http://newellgurus.com/Thread-2002-for-sale

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

It's been for sale for a while now at Lazydays. It might be because of not having a bed in the rear. Tom's coach was like that but with just 1 slide in the rear. Talk to him since he converted his to a rear bedroom.
The pictures don't show any problems except for the black marks in the rear closet.
It could be a nice coach but like any you would have to check it out closely.
These were usually built as an entertainer coach so might have quite a few miles and lots of generator hours. But the generator can usually go 10,000 hours if maintained properly. So if they have maintenance records that would help a bunch.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I know a lot about this coach, made several offers on it. Richard knows a lot about it too

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

You all seem to know about every coach out there. I hope I don't make all ya all upset before Marc buys my coach. Lol

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Marc and I both tried to buy coach in question. Tried being the operative word.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

C'mon Doug, I need you to drive yours get everything in working order then decide you need a new one, and pass 1517 down to some of us slummers for a great deal..lololol then you can get go get another one and we can continue the circle of coaches..lololol

Marc Newman

Marc

Using the coach till I get all the stuff fixed and then find the next one seems to be a trend over mt 8 years and 5 coaches. Sorry to disappoint you but plan on holding this one a while. My says I said that with all of them. Lol

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Lol the good news for you is the longer you hold it the better price it is for me.. I'm telling ya probably 2022 or so I'm your buyerSmile

Marc Newman

Marc

I will take good care of it and have in perfect working order for you. Lol

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex