You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New section

In order to highlight the need of a fellow Guru who is dealing with an emergency, breakdown and/or need for urgent help I am suggesting that a new section be placed at the top of the forum. This would allow a fellow Guru to request assistance in an emergency and be instantly recognized by others coming to the site. This way some one doesn't miss the opportunity to help some one just because it is posted in an area that the person is not interested in. Highlighting this area in red, instead of the forum blue would add to the quick notification. Under the caption could be a statement like this:

This topic is for urgent help, breakdown or emergencies while traveling. Do not make any other posts in this topic, it will be deleted or moved.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

hi steve. i created it and it is at the top. thanks for a great suggestion

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

since your on suggestions, is there a way that when threads change course into other topics that those posts can be pushed to the appropriate category for search. I have found many posts that all or part belong someplace else and that screws up search as well as the obvious most not knowing by the subject line where the conversation went off to..... like a button below that says "repost" and that would take that part (Thread) and move it to the current choice of topics.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Great idea Steve, maybe Tom should give you a raise

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

larry, i think that has to be done manually and i agree the posts get off track.

last thing i want me and the moderators to be doing is constantly deciding if a thread is on topic or not and create a new one and move it.

so....i ask each of you to follow the intent of the thread. and start a new one for sometihing different.

you guys are all great but you are like herding a large group of cats. or bee's

happy monday

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

After my last week, we can just retitle the section, yachts needs help again!!

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Hope to see very few posts in this great idea for a section.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Great idea guys

Bob Miller
Previous owner of #390