You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lake Rathbun, Iowa

Saw a nice Newell today, went to say hi and no one was home. I will check in tonight again...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.

Pretty coach, let us know who it is and what coach number it is if you find out. (Coach number would be visible from the outside looking through the bottom of the drivers window last 3 or 4 digits of the VIN). Looks similar to #1234 which is a 2008 that Newell has for sale other than the mirror placement is different (1234 has the low mounted mirrors).

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Frankly, I think you coach is the pretty one......that's one Classic owner to another.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Went to load the boat and they were gone. Spot was paid for till the end of the week. The Hummer was there but the Newell was gone. Sorry, no more information.

I have fallen in love with our Classic Whatsnewell, heading to another car show tonight. Me and our six girls in the coach. The wife in the 2010 Camaro and her mom in the 69SS Camaro.

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.