You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Don’t be a ghoul, Help Me Find A Newell

If you're talking about Mr.E's links you have to copy/paste the entire thing into a search box on google or whatever you use. It works on my macbook.

newell site:craigslist.org/rvs

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Thanks Forest but no joy... When I enter newell site:craigslist.org/rvs into the search box I get a Google page!

This works for me when I paste into address bar

newell site:craigslist.org/rvs

Jimmy

Sometimes you can tell from the price. There was one listed, I believe in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago that was a 2003 for less than $50,000 and when you clicked on the ad, the photos were ones that I had seen on one of the common RV sites for over $200,000. ALWAYS go into deals that look too good to be true with a skeptical attitude. Sometimes you can get a good deal but sometimes they are trying to get you to send them a deposit and they don't even have an RV.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

The google page that you get, is it a bunch of links to Newells for sale? That's what shows up, click on any link and that should be that Newell for sale page.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Works here too...please see screen shot of Google search with results

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

Quote:one of the reasons i insisted on a private party sale was then there is no sales tax in az. it is a funky law, but true.

I don't know how many states have that arrangement. Texas is 6.5% from a private party or dealer since the state collects it when you register it when you buy from a private party.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Louisiana also charges tax on used vehicles regardless who you buy them from.
Kind of makes you want to consider buying through a South Dakota or Montana LLC. Especially if you are full timing.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I've bought two coaches from Motor Homes of Texas and have been very happy. I traded a coach each time. They will trade and the coaches they trade for they own. I've also found their prices are a bit lower than the norm for the same model year elsewhere. Jason has told me that they try to put them down near wholesale. The beauty of trading, I realize you don't have a trade, is that the difference in price is all one pays state taxes on.

Of course I do have the advantage to living only 10 minutes from them. Just got back from looking at the 07 they have.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Yes Sundance, that's the page I get!