You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I49 south speeding

Saw what I thought was coach 653 exceeding the posted speed limit heading south on I-49 south of Fayetteville . The coach was traveling at such a high rate of speed all I saw were a red and black on a field of white flash past me. The drivers hair appeared to be flowing in the wind and a scarf around his neck like the old fighter pilots in WW1. As I looked closer I saw 2 magnificent boxers with goggles on their eyes looking out the front wind screen. My wife asked what was that. She said was it a bird? A plane? No I said honey that was Super Bill.. Off to save the planet with his trusty pups..

I can now say I've seen the legend in the wild, coach 653Smile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc,

Thanks for blowing my cover. I had slipped out of Newell without paying for the free parking there and was headed south before they caught me. Now they know which way I went!

Was Baxter driving? He is doing better since I put blinders on him. When he sees a pretty girl, the bus drives in that direction. Not good on the interstate.

Cant wait to run into you guys again!

cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama