You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello from Alaska

Hi All,

Have been away from the forums, other than quick researching, for a few years due to multiple deaths in family and medical issues. Just recently logged in to the old forum and was shocked to see the lack of activity. Emailed Tom and found out about the new forum so here I am.

While I see some new names, I remember most of you. Good to see familiar folks again.

For those that don't remember or don't know, I have a 1993 45', #320. Have had it since 2007 and live on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska.

Hoping, after missing the last two winters, to finally catch up on some of the todo's that have been waiting for me.

Looking forward to renewing old acquaintances and making new ones.

Paul

Hi Paul, glad you found us. hope you have all your issues behind you and you can enjoy life now

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Paul,
You will notice that "this is where the action is!"

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Nice to meet you Paul. I saw that old forum too, this is much better...

Roy...

1974 35' Newell Coach, Cat 1160 with Allison Auto 6 Speed... 69 Camaro 396 SS, 2010 Camaro SSRS Hennessey, 72 Buick Electra, Eastern Iowa.

Paul: it's great to have your life back ---- and your Newell renewed. Glad you are here.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed