You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wheel studs and door locks

When we were going to WV back about 3 weeks ago we had a wheel stud break on passenger side front wheel. I am now trying to find the part number to get this fixed and replaced. Does anyone have a part number or any information on a 96?

Second part of my question is does anyone have the part number for the door locks and a supplier to get them? We have 2 of the locks that have came out and can't find them. So I have 2 bays that won't lock. It is the key lock that goes in each bay.

Thanks for your help!!
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

We replaced all our bay door key locks on our '92 with cylinders from Austin Hardware. Around $6.00 each (if my memory is right) and got all matched so just need 1 key. Should be able to find them at austinhardware.com I think. I spoke with a very knowledgeable salespreson on the phone when I ordered.

Thanks! I will try the site again tonight. Tried the other day and the pictures were not loading! If not then I will call them this week!

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

Pam, a couple years ago I had all the rear studs changed on my '93. The mgr. at Goodyear took me around San Antonio to find new ones. Don't remember the specs but we found them at an 18 wheeler trailer supply place. They make literally hundreds of different sizes. If you can bring the broken one it might help. They were only a couple bucks each.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337