You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

365 dimensions

I wonder of one of the gurus with 365 tires would take some measurements for me. If you use the flat face of the aluminum rim as the reference plane, how far is the front and the rear edge of the tire from this reference plane? And, how far is the inner edge of the fender flare from this plane?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I will try to help you tomorrow if you want to call me Ibe got 365's on the front

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I have the 365's n the front and tag both. I also have a good source for the tires and wheels in Knoxville. I will be in Church until after 12 but you can call this afternoon and I will measure what you want. Have safe travel,

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Russ White & I are working on a 365 wheel & tire conversion for Newell coaches that have the large(about 1 1/8") front wheel studs. We may have found a stud that will allow a bolt up without any modifications. WE NEED a used or new large wheel stud like the one currently in the hub. We need it for comparison and will return it to you if desired. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531