You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Kc campground..

We are coming to see the razorbacks play in Columbia on Friday and the broncos on Sunday. Does anyone know of a good campground in the kc area

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

This is the best............................................

https://www.worldsoffun.com/worlds-of-fu...nformation

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I second Steves suggestion. Very close to Arrowhead stadium too.

Are you taking your coach to Chiefs game? We took ours to the Mon night game vs the Pats. I'm contemplating it again. You have to get there early. But if you're taking yours, I've got beer! Smile

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Looks like we are going.. Gotta get tix though.. Website says they don't open till 3.5 hours before game time?. Bring yours let's meet upSmile

Marc Newman

We're going to the game for sure. Whether or not we take coach I don't know. Knowing you're taking yours may sway me! There were 4 other Newell's I saw last time.

We are taking coach to Tulsa for thanksgiving so I will see how I feel when I get back. The last time we took it to the Chiefs game on Mon night vs the Patsies, they had RVs park on the road behind Royals stadium. Suffice it to say I had to run over some cones to make room for General Lucy! My 4 yr old says about our coach, "she's big like a pickle!" Our door opened towards the one lane traffic running between the RVs, so it was on the opposite side. Had we gotten there earlier it would have been fine. I think we got there 2 hours early.

I may have extra tickets. Waiting on biz partner to get back to me.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

You have my number. Call meSmile

Marc Newman