You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

a lot of information here

We travel somewhere in the country each year with our 4 daughters.

We bought our Newell at an auction sale in 2006 not having a clue what it was, but what a treasure to have.

Almost every place we have traveled, there has been somebody that has stopped to talk about Newell's.

In the summer of 2013, we took a trip to the Ozarks and stopped in Miami, Oklahoma to tour the Newell factory and were very impressed.

This forum provides a lot of information and am looking to do some remodeling, as the inside of our Newell is all original.

Jim & Julie Lloyd
1989 41' Classic #206
8V92, 740 Allison
Purchased February 2006

We have had Newell factory do a fair amount of remodel/customization work on the interior of our coach. Their craftsmanship and materials are first rate and we HIGHLY recommend them.

Welcome!

We bought ours too to travel with our kids (one son 7 yrs one daughter 5) and take family trips together. I had no idea what a Newell was either. Just saw one and knew it was the coach for us.

It's been the best "investment" I've ever made.

A lot of the folks on here know a lot about Newell's! It's been a huge help to me

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

many of us have done extensive remodeling in our coaches. all will be willing to share and many have posted about it here in the forum,

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH