You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Back to the U.S.

Found out today that I will be headed back to the states for a "career broadening" assignment at Altus, AFB Oklahoma. I am already plotting my course for driving down from Green Bay (where I store the coach now" to Oklahoma in late January. I will take my time and hopefully plot a course with 50amp hookups along the way as my Gennie has to have work done when I get to OK. I'll be making the trip solo as the boys and Heather will stay behind in Japan and finish H.S. I'm going to live in the coach while at Altus so I am definitely going to get a better working knowledge of all the systems. The family will join me for the summer and Will is off to the University of Wisconsin Green Bay in the fall so at least I will not be lonely. Hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season and are Healthy and Safe!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Good news is parts are only 4 hours awaySmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Best of luck with the new gig and keep Toms cell number handy ..... Ha

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

no doubt Larry! Tom is on speed dial on my phone! As far as parts Mark I hope that I don't need them but if I do I am happy that it is a short distance! Looking forward to driving my roadster and enjoying a steak or two!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Glad to hear that you will be closer for a while, Bill.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

bill, that is great you will be back in the usa for a while. too bad heather and the fam couldnt be with you.

call anytime

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

With winter temps while traveling, be sure to winterize plumbing. Or figure a way to get some heat in plumbing bay. We keep an electric heater in ours but that requires use on generator or shore power. Our Primus never worked so we had to make some modifications. We also have a ducted propane furnace in back that keeps plumbing bay heated.