You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Fuel price $ 2.74

(01-07-2015, 06:49 AM)nuevomex Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 07:51 PM)Ozarkguy Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 06:48 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Congrats Jimmy!!  Are you going to get a coach to restore/renovate for your retirement busy-work project?

That's the plan.. Got several projects going on to include replacing several  ss sheet metal panels on the Prevost.. Then Feb in Fort Myers, then I'll look in Ernest...
By the way, where is Ernest?  I hear about a lot of people looking there and don't want to miss a good deal.  Now if it's earnest you're talkin' about, I've been there a few times and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Luck of the draw, I guess.
Best I can tell, it's a small town in Pennsylvania  Angel ... Gotta love spell check...  Actually thinking much smaller ... Going to stop by Coach House.. Near where we're staying.. My wife thinks she'll outlive me so wants small... We'll see who wins.......

Jimmy

How Low will it Go???

Jimmy

Paid 2.12 at Walmart in Shawnee ok off of I 40 0n Friday..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Those are better prices than we are seeing in Austin for diesel. I think the lowest I have seen is $2.38 and some still as high as $2.68. We are seeing gasoline prices close to those amounts Jimmy.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

$2.45 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com