You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Flea Market treasures

we live in a rural area and there is a weekly flea market in the town center every weekend. it is the real kind of flea market.

i bought these things there last weekend. will make a great addition to the shop.

i actually bought 2 gas pumps, but sold one right away to a friend.

the dials and gears are the mechanical computer for the gas pump. i have started taking things apart to get them working again.

btw, the old gas pumps and fire hydrants are cast iron. they are really heavy.

the stop light is really big.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, you will be going to a lot of flea markets to fill that storage building. Good hunting.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I was in the building where my Newell is stored for the winter this morning putting battery tenders on. The building measures 160 x 60. It's massive. But then I thought that's not too far off of Tom's. I would guess besides my coach there are 25 other coaches and trailers in this building conservatively.

Tom that gas pump us realy cool. Maybe you can start your own American Picker program on TV.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

that building you have your coach in is twice the size of mine.

tom

We like to go to real flea markets, antique markets etc. We are much better at buying than selling so we are considering adding a small antique and collectables shop to our enterprise here.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Here's an idea....Mount the stop light to the wall in the Newell house. Hook it up to a proximity radar or light beam so that as you back your Newell in it turns from green to red when you have reached the desired spot..

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

dean, beleive it or not, that thought has crossed my mine....but, who knows if i will ever do it

tom

no need for RADAR. a simple photoelectric sensor wired in circuit with a relay and the light will turn on, shouldn't be too expensive.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

yea, i know how to do it. matter is will i

tom

I think it would look much better outside the door to the man cave indicating whether or not entry is advisable ....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border