You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Musical Horn ?

I have a musical horn in my unit that plays 99 tunes ,I don't have the manual to explain what they are. Maybe this is some oddball aftermarket thing and no one has one ? I don't think the neighborhood would tolerate me going through all the tunes and writing them down , unlikely I would recognize them anyway !

Don & Linda
1987 Newell Classic 40 foot tag axle, silver 92 Turbo Ddec1
Coach #146

Don, I think that the song list varied from time to time and I know that customized song lists could be provided the manufacturer. That said, I can email you a copy of the listing from my 1992 if it will help. You could test a couple of them and see if they match yours. If anyone else is interested, respond to this thread and I can post a photo of my song list.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks Michael, that would be great to see that list , so were these horns factory installed units on some newells ?

Don & Linda
Coach #146

Most of the Newells in the late 1980's and early 1990's had them. I will go out to the coach and get a copy of the list.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Here is the Song List from my Ultimate Horn:

http://newellgurus.com/gallery/albums/us...1_2122.JPG

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

512 has the same musical horn. You can send the horn to the manufacturer and they can put different songs on it.. Richard have you played them all yet

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I don't have a musical horn but am intrigued for some strange reason. Can you tell me what model it is or post some pics? It must have a control box in the coach I assume.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I don't know if they are still in business but the unit that was used by Newell was called "THE Ultimate Horn". I think they were sold/distributed by PMMI who also provided the clock and many years ago the tank level monitors. It has a control panel in the coach with large plastic horns that would look at home in a PA system mounted under the coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks , I printed the list but darn it no Dukes of Hazard tune !

Don & Linda
Coach #146

I had one in my 04 blue bird had ally of fun with it especially in traffic. You could use the shazam app to get the name of each song if need be.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex