You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus would like to thank Boomer for joining us.

Forum Software Update
I like the new look, but am curious as to what is the Open Buddy List?
2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica
Chester, accept the buddy request that I just sent you and then click on that button again.
Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
1999 Foretravel 36' U320
former 1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486 

former 1993 Newell 39' #337 
2011 Chevy Tahoe 

This is a odd bunch.

Big Grin

Can't say I've ever seen this reaction to a software update - generally more wailing & gnashing of teeth.

It does look good though. Smile
marc & shari popejoy
western Oklahoma
1987 Newell #135
I've noticed that most pages are very slow to load. I usually get a time-out message, then click retry and it works. I'm on a Mac and using Firefox.
David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371
Not saying that this is a widespread issue but I was having difficulties with Firefox several weeks ago on many websites to the point that I am currently using Chrome. You are not alone in page stales, I got some of those a few days ago but I am not experiencing any of that now.
Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com
I have been having issues for what seems over a week. Pages don't load on my Macbook Pro or iPhone. I even drug out an old PC running Chrome and tried that yesterday. No joy! Today is the first time it seems to be responding a little better. I really don't care how it looks, just that it works. Russ
Russ White
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004
I had posted last year the same lagging problem with page loading and posting issues, but since I was the only one nothing could be found. It stopped after about 4-5 months and returned to normal for no apparent reason. Has been working great for several months and works even better for me after this Update.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border
I also have been having slow load issues on the forum site for the last couple of weeks I think. Time is not something my memory is always accurate on. May have been a shorter time span. I am running PC with Firefox. The problem seems to be more intermittent now with the new update.
i dont think it is the update or the forum software. we will check with our provider to see if they see anything. btw, i do not have any issues and have not had any. i run chrome and am on a very slow dsl connection.

tom
2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH