You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Some think to know

My pastors daughter was in the hospital in Fayetteville ar. For the last week. The hospital had electric service so I drove the coach there and let them stay in it so they didn't have to rent a hotel room and could have a place to stay at the hospital. It has been in the teens and when I went to get it today the front would not air up. Ran the engine for 10 mins on fast idle still nothing.. Called Newell they suspected a frozen airline. They had me turn off the coach and the 110 compressor and then restart the engine and run it at 1500 rpms for a few minutes.  It worked coach lifted up. Said I had a frozen airline and after the engine warmed up the air the compressor on the engine was getting was warm enough to melt the blockageSmile.. Just wanted to pass this on to anyone else who may run into the problem.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Very good to know..Thank you Marc

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

That's amazing espically since it's the front. I would never have thought of that. Nice piece of wisdom. Those Newell guys are pretty resourceful.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Doug aren't you in a no freeze zone right now?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

The coach is nice and warm below the frost line. lol I am in the frozen tundra.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Marc,

Good use of the coach!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )