You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rear Air bag?

I have a 2001 triple slide coach number 580 and I need to replace the rear air bags. I called Chuck in parts and he doesn't know the bags needed unless I go underneath and get the number off them. Problem is I'm in Maui and the coach is in Reno and I have an appt to get them changed in Ca. on tuesday and need to get the right bags to the installer. Chuck also said that the bags on the tag and the drive axle might be different? Any ideas from a similar coach owner to get the right ones or should I wait and go look first and then reschedule the appt.?
On a different point, Anyone know a good place to go to get a couch put in where the table and chair are currently?

2001 Newell 45'8" Triple slide Coach #588
Series 60 DDEC Allison World 6 speed 4000
2010 Polaris Rzr-S, plated and trailered

Lance i have coach 589 newell put rear bags  on mine last year. Mike would probably know. Mikes last name ellis. Mine is also triple slide

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?ti...ht=airbags

dont know if this helps but mine is only 19 coaches after yours

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Lance, mine coach is too far from yours to provide helpful information. However, when you get a chance, I would love to know more about your coach and see some photos (interior and exterior). I presume you have the Detroit Diesel Series 60 500 HP engine with the Allison 6 speed transmission and that it is a mid-entry. I know it would have HWH slides and independent front suspension. Does your have the Bode Air Door (likely)? Is it a rear bath? Is it a bath and a half?

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I actually have an air bag from an03. But I would call chuck have him look up what air bag is on the guys who had them fixed. Ps I feel for you in Maui.. You up kaanapali way or wailea

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

(04-16-2015, 03:03 PM)Yachts Wrote:  I actually have an air bag from an03. But I would call chuck have him look up what air bag is on the guys who had them fixed.  Ps I feel for you in Maui.. You up kaanapali way or wailea

I'm Upcountry bra, Kula. Had a unique swim with the whales last week. Up close and personal. Right off the tip of Big Beach at the reef. I also just picked up a 1965 Mustang Shelby GT 350. Not all original under the hood, but all original body. Was really trashed before it got restored. I'll have to add that to my signature. I'm looking for a trailer to put the Mustang and the Razor in. No problem pulling with the DD.

2001 Newell 45'8" Triple slide Coach #588
Series 60 DDEC Allison World 6 speed 4000
2010 Polaris Rzr-S, plated and trailered

You need a stacker.. I have one I'm selling soon. My new one is being built..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701