You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

8V92 parts

I have a rebuilt alternator and compressor, both with about 600 miles, from a 8V92 if anyone is interested. 

Also have the turbo and HT740 transmission (some oil leaks but shifts fine), not sure exactly how many miles, but priced accordingly (cost of shipping). 

Stone-Bennett air shifter, speedo sending unit, tach sending unit, Jake brakes, radiator, etc... Everything must go, the wife wants to park at least 2 cars in our 3 car garage  Big Grin

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

(05-18-2015, 09:49 PM)MrE Wrote:  I have a rebuilt alternator and compressor, both with about 600 miles, from a 8V92 if anyone is interested. 

Also have the turbo and HT740 transmission (some oil leaks but shifts fine), not sure exactly how many miles, but priced accordingly (cost of shipping). 

Stone-Bennett air shifter, speedo sending unit, tach sending unit, Jake brakes, radiator, etc... Everything must go, the wife wants to park at least 2 cars in our 3 car garage  Big Grin

Hi Jon,  I would  really love to have  the stone Bennett  shifter

Chris  3867471394 

Coach number 247 located in Cadillac, Michigan

How much for the tach sending unit?  Tell me about the alternator...how many amps, price and make?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

I am interested in these parts. Please contact me with the price [email protected].

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

The tach sending unit is extremely valuable, I would need to get the price of shipping out of it. The alternator is a 100 amp Leece-Neville. I would like to recoup $100 plus shipping for it.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86

What have you done with the engine? Block, crank,heads etc.

(05-21-2015, 08:42 AM)MrE Wrote:  The tach sending unit is extremely valuable, I would need to get the price of shipping out of it. The alternator is a 100 amp Leece-Neville. I would like to recoup $100 plus shipping for it.

I am interested in both.....where are you located (zip code) and what do you think the alternator weighs?  Are both gear driven?

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

I would also be interested in the alternator and comp. I had PM you on Tuesday.

Shipping from 83704

Changed my mind about selling these units, they are available for the cost of shipping for anybody that has an immediate need.

Compressor - 52lbs

100 W Alternator - 30lbs

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86

Jon, is the alternator gear driven?

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy