You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Posting Images

I must be suffering brain death since I cannot figure out how to post images to the commentary I composed regarding the re-laminating of my entry door: HELP please.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

This is probably that hard way, but I click on the 'Preview Post' tab and then I'm able to select the 'Insert an image' icon.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

if it is a post you have already made and you want to attach pictures do the following

1. at the bottom right corner of the post you want to add pictures to, mouse click on the Edit tab. then select Full Edit.

2. the once it has opened up the post for editing, go to the bottom of the page and you will see the place to choose file on the left hand side. click on it and then select the picture on your device. it will take a few seconds or sometimes more based on the size of your picture and the speed of your internet.

3. then once it has uploaded, scroll back down to the bottom of the page and click on Add Attachment (it will be on the right side of the page)

4. then select Update Post and it will add all the pictures you added

you can add up to 10 pictures, but you have to do them 1 at a time. that is a limitation of the forum software we use (which is free)

i usually size the pictures to about 250kb for faster uploading, but bigger ones will just take longer.

this process is the same if you just do a New Reply to an exisiting post. if you do a quick reply, it will not let you add attachements

btw, this process is the same for any file you want to attach, it does not have to be a picture.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH