You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Power Sunshades

I am looking for power sunshades for the windshield area. MCD is the only company I have found. I'm interested in what is installed in other coaches and whether you are satisfied with it.?

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I bought some at a Yuma Swap Meet from Carefree. I am sure that they were overstock but the were power and have served us well for 6 years or so (time flies!). They were on sale so maybe check Quartzsite if you are near then.
I would buy them again.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

As of a few years ago, Newell used power windshield shades by Automotionshade out of Canada. http://www.Automotionshade.com

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com