You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Preparing for Glass Dash
Photo 

In preparation for getting my dash converted to Glass Dash, I have taken out my existing dash, with the help of Steve (thanks, Steve) and a friend who is an auto mechanic and sent it to SilverLeaf Electronics.  They will remake a dash that the Glass Dash will fit in. Originally, I was planning on having one of SL Techs fly over to my house and do the install, but my mechanic friend thinks he can do it. So, I called SL and talked to Art. He said there was no reason why we wouldn't be able to do it ourselves. I'm posting a few pictures of what the mechanical dash looks like. Hopefully, I'll post some additional pictures when I have it done and report on how it is working.  Meanwhile, if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Regards to All!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sayed Hashimi
Previous owner of # 1237
West Central Part of Michigan

Very interesting! Before and after pics would be neat.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.