You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hardly Used

For those with a Dream..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...OTORS:1123

Jimmy

Priced to sell fast- I'd be afraid to breathe in a mil 5 coach

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

I am not sure what year that coach is ...but am pretty sure not a 13. In the new coaches (the 13s) the tail lights are significantly different. Those tail lights look like they are from 2011 or maybe earlier. (very strange) The 13s that I have seen (at the factory) have a much smoother look and are in a vertical column near the corners of the coach.

Very strange indeed.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

coach number wise, it fits in the 2013 model year.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I show that coach 1461 is a 2013 that Newell sold new by Newell in February or early March 2012. Not sure exactly what number started the 2013's but 1451 was a 2012 and 1454 was a 2013. The retail price on 1460 was $1,718,640 and on 1466 was $1,740,200. That is a very pretty coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Strange! I know that Newell changes stuff from time to time, but I am positive that the rear tail lights are different on the coaches they are making now. In fact, I think there is also a change in the way that the headlights are designed as well. Oh well!

It is a *very* pretty coach!

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Newell makes changes constantly, they do not wait for model year changes.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

These newer coaches look great! Reminds me of the '07 that invited us to cocktails when in Crede. The thing was awe inspiring for sure. I still would not trade our '82 in on one (PS I could not afford the registration), I am with you Ernie. But heck there are no bids yet so one of you could own it.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I think it would be interesting just to know who bought one in 2013. Even if I had that sort of money I am not sure I could ever get myself to spend that much on a depreciable asset.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

"I think it would be interesting just to know who bought one in 2013. Even if I had that sort of money I am not sure I could ever get myself to spend that much on a depreciable asset. "

I agree! It's good that there are people who can take the "hit" so we can afford these great coaches a few years later...B-)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.