You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just bought coach #117

we are currently just over border in Arkansas . We just drove 500miles and have another 1600 more coach is running awesome . Needs a lil tlc but I have converted a bus before and this will be a breeze and so sweet when done. Everything does work though so just lil things like new carpet and curtains and outside detailing maybe coat of clear . Did I say she runs so awesome 80 mph all day and never over 180deg going through Texas  at 95 deg !

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740 

Congratulations. Sounds like quite a road trip. Enjoy her.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome! and Enjoy.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(09-18-2016, 05:15 AM)Richard Wrote:  Welcome! and Enjo
We just made it home ! 2170 miles ran awesome I found leaky water pump at sale so made better deal . I did take a chance though.? I added 4-5 gal of coolant every morning and of course checked oil and tranny. We ran 500 mi first day 700 sec day and 1000 today . Very very strong coach. Nothing could touch me on any mountain,,now her reward is total refit new furniture new floors ceilings etc well you know what I mean she earned it and has been neglected long time,

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740 

Please post some before & after pics.

If there are no pictures, then it didn't happen. :^)

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

I will post pics might need help haha. Carpet replacement tonite . Already all carpets and furniture and curtains are out and purchased . Plan on taking her out for few days at Hampton beach nh next week!

Bruce & Sue Emerson 
Gonic, NH
1986 Newell Coach #117  
DD 8V92 Allison 740